Ever wondered what us Lickalickers are carrying around through London every day? Well this is your chance to find out! Here is a list of what's in our bag - backpack edition :)
- The fruity backpack itself is from ASOS and is a must have for all stylish fruit lovers.
- We never leave the house without a phone and a ...
- Phone charger, because we all know the battery runs out so, so fast!
- A must in London is an Oystercard, so why not stick it into a cute Oystercard holder by Oliver Bonas?
- Don't forget to always have some cash in your pockets, you never know when it will come in handy.
- An iPod will keep you entertained during long tube journeys and give you the chance to blast your favourite tunes wherever you are.
- Of course we always have our keys with us as well, being locked out isn't fun at all.
- Another essential for us is fruit, ice lollies, or both you can never have too many vitamins after all :)
- Not in the picture but definitely a must have for us women is hair ties and pins because you never know when a bad hair day will hit.
- Also lip balm is a necessity for us in the cold months to come! Keep your eyes out for a blog post about vegan beauty products coming up in the next few weeks!
Are there any essentials of yours that we have missed? Let us know in the comments down below!
Brought to you by the guys and gals who make natural, healthy, handmade, ice lollies using real fruit that are lactose, gluten and dairy free. Keep posted for more blogs and let us know if there is anything you would like us to write about!