When you're looking for qüick and easy recipe ideas that work for both breakfast, lunch and dinner... you've come to the right place! Karis created this #timesaving recipe for all the busy mums, dads and grandparents out there with picky eaters... we snuck some veg into their favourite cheesy pancake mix!
Check out the recipe below and don't forget to check out our RECIPE VIDEO on YOUTUBE! :)
- 1 BEATEN EGG (for vegans replace with apple sauce or smashed banana)
- 4 - 6 GREEN BABY CUBES
- 100g full fat milk (or dairy free milk of your choice)
- 150g flour
- Sprinkle of Cheese
- MAKES ABOUT 6 PANCAKES
- Gently mix puree into glass of milk and stir until fully blended. The pour the green mixture into the bowl of flour, add in beaten egg and mix until smooth.
- Cook the pancake on a buttered hot pan in the size you'd like (thinner pancakes will cook faster).
- Sprinkle cheese after flipping the pancake and then serve.
Brought to you by the guys and gals who make natural, healthy, handmade and organic ice lollies using real whole fruit that are lactose, gluten and dairy free. Keep posted for more blogs and let us know if there is anything you would like us to write about! We also make BABY CÜBES - healthy frozen cubes of organic goodness made with 100% veggies and fruit. Available to buy on Ocado, the online Supermarket.