Lunch at LICKALIX HQ is probably the most important meal of the day because it fuels our little one for his afternoon activities! We love that (with a few cübes), a simple omelette can be made into a delicious veggie one! So we've created a recipe (nothing revolutionary or out of the ordinary but so *FRUITY DELICIOUS)! This is for all the busy mums and dads who need quick and easy lunch ideas for the whole family - our veggie frittata omelette recipe made with our orange #BABYCÜBES. Check out our recipe below.
- Small knob of unsalted butter
- 1-2 beaten eggs
- 1-2 veg orange BABY CÜBES (butternut squash, sweet potato, carrot)
- A sprinkle of grated cheese
- Cooked chopped potato
- Cooked chopped vegetables (like onion, pepper, carrot)
- In a heated pan, melt the small knob of unsalted butter and cook potatoes first until almost fully cooked. Then add the chopped vegetables and fry until thoroughly cooked. Let vegetable pan to simmer.
- Mix melted/defrosted BABY CÜBES into the bowl of beaten eggs and stir well.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the vegetable plan (turn up heat) and cook.
- When you think it's 80 cooked, flip the omelette and cook the other side thoroughly.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and allow cheese to melt a little.
- Turn off heat and serve.
Brought to you by the guys and gals who make natural, healthy, handmade and organic ice lollies using real whole fruit that are lactose, gluten and dairy free.
For loads more great family recipes whether you are weaning your baby for the first time or feeding a whole bunch of kids and adults together head over to our website for more fun and yummy ideas: http://www.lickalix.com. BABY CÜBES are frozen organic cubes of natural goodness made to help busy mums and dads get more fruit and veg into little one's meals. They're available here on Ocado!
Keep posted for more blogs and let us know if there is anything you would like us to write about!
#LITTLETIMESAVERS #BABYCÜBES #LICKALIX