Who doesn't love to bake? For us lickalickers there is little better than indulging in a delicious homemade treat- which is why we are constantly trying out new recipes. We especially love trying out new and different vegan recipes, so to make your life a little sweeter we've come up with a list of some of our favourites for you all! So read this blog post, put on your aprons, get out those mixing bowls, grab your whisks and start baking away!
1. One of our all time favourite baked goods has to be brownies! We were super curious to see if this egg, butter and milk free alternative from Petite Allergy Treats could live up to our expectations. Let us tell you, it did! When the next chocolate craving hits, give these Fudgy, Gluten-free, Egg-free Brownies a try, we promise you won't regret it!
2. Another great chocolate cake recipe can be found on Coffee & Quinoa's website. Not only does this Salted Chocolate Almond Cake taste absolutely delicious, it can also be made in a mug! In our opinion that makes it the perfect dessert to make yourself at any time, or to prepare for a fun dinner party.
4. Since we have quite the obsession with loaf breads in this office, we decided to include another one in this post. Using the classic Banana Bread idea Crandle Cakes takes it a step further by not only making the recipe vegan, but also adding zucchini to the mix. We must say, the vegetable twist may have surprised us at first, but after trying it out we are absolutely loving it!
6. Muffins are a brunch staple for us, so we were very eager to try out this Blueberry Muffin recipe by Whole Pure Recipes. Let us tell you, it did not disappoint! We also found it very easy to adapt this vegan recipe to different flavour combinations. So even if blueberries are not your thing you can always mix and match with different fruit!
7. Speaking of brunch, if you are looking for something special to treat yourself and your loved ones to then you should definitely try the Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll recipe from one of our favourite vegan food bloggers Keepin' it Kind. It comes with a delicious salted caramel glaze and has quickly become one of our go to treats for the perfect Sunday breakfast!
8. Love & Lemons has also quickly become one of our number-one sources for cooking inspiration. We recently tried their recipe for Vegan Carrot Cake with Macadamia Frosting and have to say it it absolutely scrumptious! So head over to their website for a animal-product-free version of this baking staple.
10. Last but not least we have another pumpkin themed recipe for you! This Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake is by Minimalist Baker and has quickly made it to our favourites list. If you are not a fan of pumpkin cakes have no fear, she also has other vegan cheese cake recipes on her website that are waiting to be tried out.
There you have it - 10 mouth watering recipes you can make any time you feel like making some baked goods yourself. Besides being absolutely delicious they are also all vegan meaning you have an added feel-good bonus! Let us know which one was your favourite down below in the comments and send some of your most beloved baking recipes for us to try.
If you are looking for more cooking or baking inspiration why not check out our Pinterest where we have loads of new yummy recipes each week :)
Brought to you by the guys and gals who make natural, healthy, handmade, ice lollies using real fruit that are lactose, gluten and dairy free. Keep posted for more blogs and let us know if there is anything you would like us to write about!